Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a very special day for me since it was my first time to celebrate Mother's Day as a momma. I am so lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family. I never knew how much I could love someone until Shane and I had Chase. Our love for him and each other multiplies every day.

Chase and Shane gave me a nice morning by letting me sleep in and getting me my favorite cup of joe, Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha!!! They also gave me a sweet card with a large gift certificate for Starbucks!!!

The beautiful flowers are from my in-laws. They had the lovely bouquet delivered to me yesterday in appreciation of Chase. Thank you so much Milo & Jackie!

We celebrated the day at my parents’ house with some delicious crawfish that my dad boiled (he boils the best mudbugs in town)! We had such a nice day!

I want to give a special happy mother’s day wish to my mom and Shane’s mom. You both have been such a huge help over these past 9 months and given us great advice. We are so lucky to have the both of you as our teachers! We love you!




6 comments:

NIKKI said...

Looks like you had a GREAT first mothers day!!!
Enjoy the Starbucks!!! :)

Happy Mother's day!!

Jamie said...

Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a great day.

Julie and Tory said...

We had fun! The wagon was a hit. I need to get one.

Adrienne said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Sherry said...

Happy first Mother's Day, Michele!

The Capella's said...

Happy first Mother's day Michele! I have not seen you and Shane in years. Make sure you tell him I said hello.

Capella