Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hillbilly Chase

Today we went to my sister's house in Mississippi to celebrate Jalyn's 6th birthday. It was the first time Chase was on good behavior at her house.

Chase and his Pan Pan (my brother-in-law, Chad) had a great time playing together. When I wasn't looking, Chad took Chase on his first 4-wheeler ride. Chase LOVED it! Chad said that every time he would accelerate, Chase would open his mouth and try to eat the air. My sister said that now she's going to get Chase a pair of overalls for his 1st birthday. I requested that they were at least plaid :-)


5 comments:

Julie and Tory said...

All Hail Princess Michele!!

steele family said...

I love the wind blown hair, it looks more blonde these days.

Sherry said...

He has such a cute smile!

NIKKI said...

Happy Birthday Jaylyn.

overalls with no shirt on make cute black and white pics :)

JStraughan said...

I hate to break it to you, but the camouflage overalls have been ordered!

Don't worry. . . I'll get them MONOGRAMMED!