Monday, June 25, 2007

Do you see what they see?

Okay, this one is for MB!

I can not tell you how many times I've been told that I look like Calista Flockhart (Ally McBeal). It seems like everywhere I go, someone new tells me that. I honestly DO NOT see any resemblence...can you? Even my younger sister, Julie, has been told the same thing.

Well this weekend at Carrie's wedding, MB kept trying to trick the bartenders telling them that I was Calista Flockhart. She even made me sign autographs. First of all, I am a horrible liar, so I could not play along very well. But mainly, I still do not see ANY resemblence. I WISH I DID! :-)


11 comments:

Jamie said...

That was really hilarious with MB and the bartender. I don't normally see a resemblence but I do see some similarities in those comparison pics.

Bridget said...

In those pics for sure! I've always thought there was something...maybe the shape of your face? But in those pics you look like you could be related. Similar smile too.

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh! I never thought of that before but in that picture with your hair up like hers, you do look alike! I'm with bridget, the smiles are similar and the shape of your face.

steele family said...

i see it too!

Danielle said...

It never would have occurred to me but when you look at those pictures side by side, there's a definite resemblance.

Re: the lasagna we fed Emily, I have been buying those little Hormel Kids Kitchen bowls of macaroni and stuff. Emily really didn't take to feeding herself until right around her birthday, though. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you look very similar in that picture and maybe once you win the lotto tomorrow night your pocket book will also resemble her's.

gina said...

wow, i see it for sure! what a compliment to calista flockhart, if she only knew she was compared to someone as pretty as you.
i wonder if her nickname is clare, lol (sorry, just had a flashback of your sisters teasing you at the magnolia forest dinner table)

Andi said...

Wow! I never thought anything of it before, but now I definitely see the resemblence......of course you are much prettier!

Stephanie said...

Brian asked which picture is you and which one is Ally McBeal. He said you both have cone shaped heads :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I was just telling Tory about the whole Ally McBeal thing the other day.

Allison B said...

Never thought of it before, but now I definitely see the resemblance!

Sorry to hear about your cars - totally something I would do!