Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weekend Recap

Phew, we had a pretty low key weekend for the first time in a couple of months!

Friday, the little girl who lives next door, Megan, came over and played with Chase for a while...they even went swimming in our pool.

Today was Megan's birthday party. She invited 9 of her closest girlfriends, and Chase! She loves him. It melts my heart when she rings the doorbell asking if Chase can come out and play every night. So cute!

Chase is now all over the place. He is walking so well, and actually has pretty good form. I'm so proud of my little man!

We don't plan on doing much tomorrow, I actually have to go to the office for a couple of hours. But do check the blog again, I will be sure to post Chase's 11 month lamb picture! I can't believe he's almost a year old already!



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow...I can't wait to see him in action. He's such a cutie!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Look at your little man - picking up on the older girls already. Too funny!

Adrienne said...

I can't believe he's almost one too. I love those overalls on him, so cute!

Sherry said...

Love the outfit! Looks like he has really taken to walking well!

Danielle said...

I love those overalls!