Monday, July 16, 2007

Recent Pics

I'm not quite sure what Chase does in his sleep, but when he wakes up from his naps his hair is CRAZY!

Chase has really been making me laugh lately. He is so stinkin' funny. He screaches, makes hilarious facial expressions, walks around the house holding his toys or a toothbrush talking non stop, loves to play peek-a-boo and "I'm gonna get you", dances like Elvis and eats more than any other baby I know!

One thing is for sure...Chase has LOTS of personality. When he's happy, he lets us know. When he's mad, he lets us know for sure. He has actually started throwing some serious temper tantrums. All Shane and I can do is laugh because we find it quite comical.

I know everyone says this, but it just has been SO MUCH FUN lately. These last couple of months with Chase have been a lot easier and very enjoyable. I just love this little guy!




9 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's co sute! He reminds me of my brother in the 1st pic. I'll have to show you a picture of him.

steele family said...

I am so glad that things have gotten easier and more fun for you! He is adorable.

Adrienne said...

He looks so much older in the first two pics. He does have some crazy hair!

Sherry said...

He is a cutie! I find it hard to believe that he eats more than Jack!

NIKKI said...

Cute pics..love the hair!!!

I think it just gets better and better. I have loved every minute from 11 months on. It is SO much fun!! He is REALLY going to have you laughing when he can start talking!!!

Danielle said...

He's too cute, Michele. And getting so big!

Bridget said...

Very cute! Love the messy hair!

Andi said...

Chase is just so darn cute! Isn't it amazing how much they can grow and change in such a short time! I love this age too....they're just too cute and sooooo much fun!!

Anonymous said...

I love the morning pics. You should see Rylie's bedhead.