Saturday, August 25, 2007

Puppy Love

Tonight Shane had a Fantasy Football draft party on the Southshore. Stephanie's husband, Brian, was attending the same party so we decided today that we should meet up for dinner and rent a movie after Chase went to bed tonight.

Before dinner, I brought Chase over to Stephanie's house to play with their baby, Maddie. Chase LOVED her. He kept climbing into her doggie bed and cuddling with Maddie. It was sooooo cute. But don't worry, we're still not getting a dog!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Michele. You don't want a dog? Jamie and Chad might be getting rid of Max.

Chase looks like he's gotten taller in these past few weeks.

Adrienne said...

How sweet! Kyle really wants a dog. We were so close to getting one when I found out I was pregnant so we (I) changed our minds. Oh Well!

Stephanie said...

I had a lot of fun! I think Chase definately needs a puppy and Maddie could use a playmate :-)

Bridget said...

Definitely do not get a puppy....lol. get a dog that is at least a year old! I cannot wait until I'm not pregnant anymore and I can walk/jog again with Grover... he was so much more calm when I could do our daily walks (once with me in the am, then in the pm with Ad). Backyard time just doesn't have the same effect. They definitely have a lot of energy!

But... he is a great distraction for Libby. When I'm trying to get things done, they can keep each other occupied for a long time! That's the plus.

gina said...

Happy Bday! Can you believe we're 29? I've been knowing you for a longggggg time :)

Chase is so adorable with Maddie. You know we are dog-lovers but we hate dog hair more than we love pups....so no dogs for us either, at least for now.