Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tubes-Day

This morning Chase had his ear tubes surgery. It was a real tough morning for me. Chase woke up in the best mood, happy as can be...I hated to do this to him. When the doctors took him away, my emotions got the best of me. It's just not natural for a Mamma to give her baby away.

It took a long time for Chase to come to and wake up. He screamed and cried for about 3 1/2 hours before he snapped out of it.

I think he is finally starting to feel better, but still not 100%. Thanks for all your prayers.

Here are a couple of pics I took a few minutes ago once he started playing again.


10 comments:

Danielle said...

Poor guy. We're thinking of y'all.

Jamie said...

We're praying for Chase. Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, that makes me sad. I'm glad his alligator piano made him happy. :) Hope he feels better soon.

steele family said...

hope he feels better soon. i know how hard that is to hand your baby over, i could not stop crying myself!

Melissa Overstreet said...

Oh, Michele, my heart goes out to you. Let's hope things will be looking up from here on.

Bridget said...

Oh poor baby! but many times those tubes do the trick. Good luck! hope he has a better day today.

Adrienne said...

Glad it all went well. Looks like he's happier in those pictures. Hope he keeps feeling good.

Anonymous said...

Hope Chase is feeling better today. Kisses from Pops and Maw-Maw

Anonymous said...

good luck Chase we love u Meliet family????

Jean Anne said...

Hey! I can imagine that was tough for you, sorry! Every child reacts so differently to anesthesia, I know it's scary. Hope Chase is feeling MUCH better!! Hopefully these tubes will help him stay well. :-)