Monday, April 7, 2008

Playing Hard

Today was such a beautiful day, that Chase and I spent most of it outside. We went swimming in his kiddie pool, washed my car, went for a wagon ride, and ran around the yard for hours playing with the girls next door.

He must have worn himself out because after he ate dinner, he pulled his two favorite, oversized stuffed animals into the kitchen. He just cuddled them on the tile floor while I cleaned up. For those of you who know Chase, you know he is not one to sit still much less lay on the floor. He must have been pooped!




11 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute! He does look pooped!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

TOO STINKING CUTE - Chillin' on the floor with his 'buds'.
Lisa

JStraughan said...

Poor little guy--what a tough life!!

lenee said...

He's so flippin cute!

NIKKI said...

AWW I bet he slept hard last night too!

Stephanie said...

Cute! I can see Shane sprawled out like that in the last picture watching sports.

Adrienne said...

He's really growing so big! He is really cute!

the goodnights said...

Michelle, he is so precious!

gina said...

that made me laugh! the pics are adorable.

Julie and Tory said...

He does look pooped. I'm glad you took pictures - that was a rare moment for the Chase-Man! :)

steele family said...

what a life! he is sooo cute!!