Friday, August 29, 2008

10 Weeks!

I am now 10 weeks pregnant (25% of the way there)!!! Now that I have my stomach ulcers under control, I am feeling great and looking forward to entering our 2nd trimester in a few weeks.

Here is my 10 week progression picture. I am showing WAY earlier with this pregnancy than I did with Chase. My 10 week pic for this pregnancy is bigger than my 14 week progression pic with Chase. I was not at all prepared for my stomach to pooch out as early as 7 weeks, but I guess that is one of the "perks" of a second pregnancy. :-)

Please disregard my appearance. This picture was taken tonight after a very long day of packing up and driving back home from the beach.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele, you look awesome! I look like that now and I'm not even pregnant.

Sherry said...

I hear ya! At 15 weeks, I look like I did for Gavin at like 21 or 22 weeks. You look fantastic! Glad you are feeling better!

Danielle said...

Um, you don't even look pregnant! Congrats on getting through some of the hard stuff.

NIKKI said...

Glad you are feeling so much better!
You look great!

Bridget said...

I agree, you don't even look pg! But I do agree... I did poof out right away the second time around. It does happen quicker, and the weight loss after is SLOWER! (sorry, you're so stinkin' skinny anyway that maybe you won't have this problem.)

Adrienne said...

You look great! Glad you are feeling better too. I know that makes it a lot easier on you.

Gina Ferrara said...

oh man, I wish I was showing only that much right now! Really, I am not jealous that you have a waist line :)

kasey said...

My god you are so tiny! Glad you are feeling better. Take care during the storm.

Anonymous said...

OH jeez McCarthy! I look like that on my skinny days!!!!
So glad you are feeling better!

steele family said...

you look great! glad you are feeling better.