Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun Sunday

Here is a picture of Chase giving his baby brother a sweet big brother kiss. Let's just hope he's this loving once the baby is actually here: Here is a video of something I thought would never happen! Chase has never been the kind of child to sit in his crib and play. This morning he wanted me to put him in his crib so he could read his potty book (but he made me sit in the room with him). It was so cute because he has most of it memorized and it sounded like he was actually reading it. I know most of you cannot understand what he's saying, but I could totally understand him (but I also have that book memorized) :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! What a cute belly! Can't wait to see it.

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

The pics of Chase kissing your belly is priceless! That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Chase is so cute, and I love this sweet pic of him kissing his baby brother! I saw your link on some other Pi Phi's blogs, so I decided to check it out. Your family is precious. I hope all is well with you. Check out my blog sometime . . . angela-sims.blogspot.

Bridget said...

so sweet! Where are you hiding that baby belly??? The last few pics of you don't show much of a baby belly... did you pop? You need to post a belly pic! ;)

hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

steele family said...

what a sweet picture! You definitely need to frame that one.