Friday, January 16, 2009

30 weeks!

As promised, here is my 30 week progression picture. It's offical...I've popped! I had no idea how much I grew until I looked at these comparison pictures. I feel like my stomach can't stretch anymore or it will burst open. The brethine has me constantly out of breath and my varicose veins cause me to waddle a little so I'm sure I'm a sight to see, he-he.

As of this week, I am now offically a full time stay at home mom. It's such a strange feeling to me, but we made the right decision for our family.

Shane says I've been a bit cranky lately, but I attribute that to my total lack of sleep at night. He would be cranky too :-)

Today's massive progression at 30 weeks....I'm HUGE!!!


At 25 weeks:

8 comments:

mtvoltz said...

You are not huge. I think you and I are the same size. Stay tuned tomorrow for my 24 week progression picture. I think you look great!

Adrienne said...

You look great!

Gina Ferrara said...

Michelle, you're absolutely beautiful! Enjoy staying at home.

christy said...

you are not huge. you can get a LOT bigger. i think you have a very cute belly!

Stephanie said...

I agree with Christy!

NIKKI said...

You are beautiful Michele! (and definitely not huge!) You will love being at home!

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute prego! Love that belly - you look great!

I'll be updating the blog soon - sorry!

lenee said...

You did pop, but you look fab as always!