Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Flowers

Yesterday afternoon, Chase and I were playing in the front yard and he did the sweetest thing. Chase picked me my very first bouquet of flowers. He would study the flowers in the yard and pick only the ones he liked. Then he would bring them to me and tell me to smell the flowers. I asked if they were for me, and he replied with a very sweet, "Yes"!

Not sure if it's the hormones out of control or what, but I started to tear up. It was just too heartwarming to hold it in. I just love this kid!

6 comments:

NIKKI said...

I LOVE when my girls do that! Chase is SUCH a sweet little man!!!!

lenee said...

That is way too sweet. Just think soon you will have double the memories!

Sherry said...

Too sweet - boys get me every time they do something like that. Again, another reason that I am glad to be having another boy! They love their mama!!

Gina Ferrara said...

so sweet! hope you're feeling great.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

But I would have to say the tears might have been part of the pregnancy :)

kasey said...

That is so sweet.