Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bird's Nest

We don't know what Chase does in his sleep, but lately his hair is in every single direction when he wakes up in the morning. I tried my mom and sister's idea of using conditioner in his bath at night to soften his hair and let it lay flat, but that doesn't seem to work. I even tried blow drying it before bed to make sure it's all dry before he lays down at night, but that doesn't seem to do the trick either.

It's quite comical when he wakes up, but then when I try to brush it in the morning Chase throws a huge fit. So now he goes around town sporting his "bird's nest" hairdo!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ha! Kaden's is the same way. whether he goes to bed wet or dry. He just flips around so much. I use Johnson's buddies no tangle spray. It's just enough to wet it and then brush it down. it stays nice the rest of the day. He's even learned to cover his face so it doesn't get wet.

NIKKI said...

We had to get Amelia satin pillowcases. Someone told me to try them bc their grandmother used them to keep their hair from messing up at night. Amelia rubs her head back and forth to sooth herself to sleep. It doesn't make it perfect but a TON better! They sell them a bed bath and beyond in a 2 pack.

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!

christy said...

i feel your pain - conner's hair is the same way. he goes around town looking like a homeless child. it is worse since the haircut he gave himself. i have to wet, style and spray before school every day. just stick a hat on him.

Stephanie said...

That's funny! Your house looks great by the way. I can't wait to see it in person.

JStraughan said...

The only way we could get the boys' hair right was to buzzcut it! I think that's hilarious--just buy whole bunch of detangler!

Danielle said...

Hey, that's what I look like when I wake up!