Monday, August 10, 2009

Chase's First Day of School!

Chase started his first day of Pre-K3 school today. I was a bit worried, but he did fantastic! Today was only 10:00 - noon so the kids could get adjusted, but Wednesday he starts going 9:00-3:00 three days a week.

When we first walked in, Chase was a little shy, but he did fine when I left. I told him I loved him and that I would be back in a little while to pick him up, and he said "Okay".

When I picked him up, the teacher said that he did great and that he already has a "thing" for Mrs. Jeanne. He said he liked school and wants to go back. The only thing that ached my heart is Chase asking me why I left. He didn't understand why I didn't go to school with him. But he still did great and is now passed out taking a nap in his bed! I feel like I hit the lotto :-)


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great job Chase!

Julie and Tory said...

He does look tan! Have fun Chase & Mommy!