Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's holiday. We had an amazing Christmas this year. This was the first time Chase was really into Santa and the decorations and of course, presents. He had so much fun. On Christmas morning, he kept jumping up and down in circles saying, "I'm so excited, I'm so excited"! It was so cute.

I did get a little on video, but today is the first day we're spending at home in about ten days. We've had so much fun visiting with all our families in town for the holidays and have been busy on the go. I'll get the video uploaded soon.

Merry Christmas everyone!










3 comments:

Bridget said...

they are too cute! sounds like a great Christmas. Happy New Year.

julie said...

Cute Cute! What handsome little men!

We had a blast hanging out!

mtvoltz said...

Chase is growing up. He looks like a little man in his vest.
Ethan is adorable and looks so much like you.