Monday, March 1, 2010

Ethan's 1st Haircut & Shoes

This weekend was a busy weekend for our little man. Ethan got his first haircut and his first pair of big boy shoes on Saturday.

I know he doesn't have a lot of hair still, but it was all over the place and I wanted to have it shaped and cleaned up before his 1 year portraits. Ethan was an ANGEL. He did not care at all that he was getting his haircut. He just played and laughed the entire time...a VERY different experience from Chase's first two years of haircuts! In fact, Chase is just starting to get better about his haircuts and he is three and a half years old!








And since Ethan is walking all over the place and I can't keep him contained when we're playing outside, I had to finally buy him his first pair of tennis shoes. He's a size 5...just like Chase was when we bought his first pair of shoes around the same age.

Also, I ran the Rock N Roll Mardi Gras Half Marathon on Sunday. It was my second half marathon race, and I was very excited that I shaved almost three minutes off my first race time and finished this race at 2:01:22 (my previous time was 2:04:16). The weather was WONDERFUL and it was a great day to run a race. The crowd was a lot of fun and they had local bands set up every mile playing live music. This race was so much fun that I'm already excited about next year! Here is Shane dropping me off at the starting line.

2 comments:

Gina Ferrara said...

congrats on your race time! my dad said he thought he saw "michele perilloux" running the race :)

ethan is a real cutie with his new haircut.

boo boo said...

Such handsome lil men!

Way to go "Uncle" Me-Me! (Tell Shane thanks for the new nickname, he-he!)