Friday, October 29, 2010

2nd Trimester!

Goodbye awful 1st trimester and welcome part II! I am so happy to be out of my first 13 weeks, and look forward to the next 13. The 2nd trimester is probably the best of the three. The first was filled with morning sickness and migraines and the last is usually pretty tough on me with the "vein" issues in my right leg.
Here are some progression pictures taken by my little photographer, Chase! Shane's usually at work, so I enlisted the help of Chase and he did a pretty decent job. I think I've gained about 6 lbs so far, which is average to my previous two pregnancies. I'm sure not all of it is baby, as my eating habits have changed to accommodate my nausea and my workout routine is definitely not as strict!
This week Ethan has been sick with a fever. I'm taking him to the doctor in a little while to make sure he'll be good to go on Halloween. Here are some pics of him during that time.

No comments: