Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What we've been up to...

I had another doctor's appt today. Everything with the baby looked great. I'm almost 28 weeks along. I've gained a total of 20 lbs and my belly is measuring right on target (26.5). I go back in three weeks for my next check up and another ultrasound. Only about 12 weeks left until due date!

Things around here have been crazy as ever with Ethan in full swing of the "terrible twos". He has quite the temper and is extremely rough. He loves to climb everything and is talking up a storm. He is our little wild man with a strong personality. He may be trying but he is quite the comic...he's so goofy!

The boys sharing a pallet
Chase and his dinosaur party
Ethan has been quite the handful lately. He is always climbing everything and then calls for me when he get stuck.

No comments: