Friday, April 29, 2011

39 weeks & Kids go on Safari

Today I made 39 weeks pregnant, only a week until my due date. Certainly didn't think I would make it this far.

Update with baby:
Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon.

Yesterday the boys went to Global Wildlife for a safari tour and to feed the animals with our babysitter, Lauren. Chase did great feeding the animals right out of his hands, but I was told Ethan was a bit more reserved. Wednesday, MawMaw & Pops took them to the zoo. The first thing Chase did when he got home was tell me a list of all the animals he saw at the zoo and how much fun he had. I didn't make these trips with them, but am very thankful for having great help these last couple of weeks from everyone doing fun things with the boys. I think they've been spoiled, ha!



No comments: