Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stomach Bug

Well, we've been attacked by the stomach bug. Chase woke up around 3:00 am Friday night/Saturday morning screaming. When I went to check on him, he was covered in vomit. It's been downhill since then. He has it coming out of both ends and it hasn't stopped. We can only give him a tiny bit of Pedialyte every hour or so until his gut is rested and he can handle formula again.

Needless to say, he is STARVING and VERY FUSSY! To make matters worse, he gave it to me on Sunday. Even though it only lasted about 24 hours on me, it's still bothering the Chase-Man.

Hopefully it will all clear up soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little man! Hope he gets better soon.

Bridget said...

Poor baby! Hope he's feeling well soon!

Jamie said...

Yucky! Get well soon!

Sherry said...

I hear so many people have this stomach bug right now. I hope that he gets better soon - along with all of you!

steele family said...

I am so sorry to hear you all are sick. I hope he is feeling better very soon.

Adrienne said...

Poor Baby! I hope he feels better soon. I know he is miserable.

NIKKI said...

Aww hope you are all better now!!