Friday, July 13, 2007

Chase's 1st Hair Cut

Today we had to go across the lake for Chase's follow up appointment with the pediatric urologist. We are all set to schedule his surgery for his hernia and descended testicle (and once again Shane and I started giggling like little kids when the doctor was talking to us because apparently we are too immature to talk about those body parts and maintain a straight face).

After the appointment, we took Chase for his very first hair cut. First Chase watched as Dada got his hair cut and then it was his turn. It's safe to say that Chase did NOT enjoy this experience. He screamed the entire time.

We won't be doing this again for a while, but now his hair is all cleaned up for his 1 year portraits! He looks like a big boy with his new do!

Oh, and the deal with the toothbrush...Chase thinks it's a toy and likes eating it. I thought it might keep him entertained.




10 comments:

Jamie said...

Did you color his hair too??? It looks so much lighter. Sorry he didn't like the haircut.

Anonymous said...

Poor Chase!!!He looked so scared-he's never going to want to do that again!!!

Mammy

Sherry said...

AWWW! He was really not happy. That face makes me so sad! His hair does look a lot more blonde.

Did you guys come to Ochsner today? If so, I wish I had known so that I could have met Chase! Let me know when his surgery is - I am here M-F 8-5.

Bridget said...

Awww! Hard work sitting so still! He does look more blond.

Adrienne said...

So sad! I was thinking the same thing, he looks so blond.

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

The toothbrush is too funny . All the toys in the world, and they prefer a toothbrush :)
Lisa

NIKKI said...

AWW it is kind of scary when they don't quite get what is going on. He looks cute and it does look like a big boy cut!

steele family said...

He looks adorable with his big boy hair cut!

gina said...

those photos are so cute. i love the way you dress chase, it makes him look so handsome!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I am sorry to hear he hated it. I have been procrastnating taking Kayden. Now I am really scared. But I must say I do like the toothbrush idea!