Sunday, July 29, 2007

Family Night

Shane and I rarely take Chase out to dinner with us, especially since he's no longer a baby who sleeps in his infant carrier.

Last night we decided that since Chase can now eat real food it was time to have a family night out. Of course this meant an early dinner for us, but that was fine.

I was a little worried about Chase being able to sit still in the high chair the entire meal, especially so close to his bed time. So we opted for Osaka's Hibachi Grill. What a great idea!!! Chase was so entertained by the grill chefs, the fire, the noise and they even tied a balloon to his chair which kept him occupied for a long time.

Chase LOVED everything we fed him. First the grill chef seperated some scrambled eggs from the fried rice and put it on my plate for Chase. Then we let him try the steak, terryaki chicken, zucchini, mushrooms and fried rice. He ate it up!!!

Overall, it was a very nice evening and I was so happy that Chase seemed to enjoy it too. Mamma and Dadda even enjoyed a couple of adult beverages.

I highly recommend taking your little one to the hibachi grill..they will love it.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

FUN! Jeremy and I brought Taylor to a hibachi grill for my birthday and she liked it too. She got a little scared with the big flame but overall it was very entertaining.
Glad Chase like it!

Adrienne said...

We love the hibachi grills! Osaka is soo good too. Kyle wanted to take Kaden a long time ago, when he was still in his infant seat. I was afraid it would catch on fire :)
Maybe now that he's sitting in a high chair we'll try it out.

Sherry said...

I bet that was entertaining for Chase. Glad you all had a nice dinner out!

Bridget said...

That's so fun! Great entertainment! Libby loves Japanese and Chinese food too. Really she loves anything.

steele family said...

so fun! we've never taken the girls to one, what a great idea.

Cali said...

What a great idea! Jim and I will have to try it- I bet Luke would love it!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

We take Addison to the local hibachi grill all the time. She has always loved it :-)