Saturday, October 20, 2007

Family Fun!

Shane and I wanted to make sure that Chase had an extra special weekend since he is having his surgery on Monday. So Friday we took him to the zoo, Audubon park and dinner sitting outside on Magazine street. Then today we took him to the Pumpkin Festival in Folsom where he saw cows, horses, pigs, chickens, sheep, a pig roast and lots of pumpkins. It was a lot of fun for all of us! Chase was really into all of the animals this weekend and kept pointing at everything asking, "What's that?"




6 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Good luck with the surgery, Chase.

Jamie said...

Fun!

NIKKI said...

Looks like fun!! I'll be thinking about ya'll tomm!! I will definitely keep you all in my prayers! I am sure he will do great!

steele family said...

I love the pumpkin pictures, so cute! Good luck with the surgery, I hope his recovery is quick and painless.

Bridget said...

He looks like he's getting so tall!
Good luck today... hope it's going well and Chase is feeling ok.

Jean Anne said...

Hope little man is doing well... can't wait to hear an update!