Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend

We had a nice weekend. Saturday I went to meet Conner and visit with Carrie...he is SO CUTE and tiny! Carrie looks fantastic!

Sunday morning we took Chase for beignets. He wasn't really impressed which shocked Shane and I since he is such a fan of food! Then we went to my parents' house for Shrimp Fest! Since my sister and her family are moving to Houston next weekend, my mom wanted to give them as much shrimp as possible before they leave. We had boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, shrimp & corn bisque and BBQ shrimp. All of it was so YUMMY!

We are going to miss them so much, but I think they are really going to enjoy their new adventure!



3 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

My mouth is watering. Can we be invited to your next Shrimp Fest?

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Sounds like a Bubba Gump party!
Lisa

NIKKI said...

WOW that's ALOT of shrimp!!

I hope your sister and her family love their new home!

You couldn't tell Chase wasn't into the beignets...he was all smiles!