Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Someone must have been a very good boy this year, because Santa surprised our little man with LOTS of new toys! The big item is Chase's new play house. It has a working doorbell and play phone and he loves going in and out the door. He got so much stuff, I don't even think he's had a chance to play with all of it yet.

We had a very nice and quiet Christmas Eve. Shane and I shared a nice meal and wine and then the 3 of us sang Happy Birthday to Jesus before we spread our lawn with food for the reindeer. My parents stopped by later that evening and we were able to open gifts with them.

We were able to spend Christmas Day with Shane's family since they do not have any young children for Chase to share his virus with and I think Chase really enjoyed being the center of attention all day :-)

I have a short video of Chase on Christmas morning that I will post when I remember how to upload it to the computer (I haven't used our video camera since Chase's birth...I've just been using our digital camera for short videos). But he seemed pretty happy to walk into a living room full of new toys.

We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Years!






6 comments:

Adrienne said...

What a haul! I'm glad you all had a great Christmas. I hope he's feeling better. I love the playhouse, it's so cute. Merry Christmas!

Bridget said...

What a great Christmas! He looks so happy! I hope he's feeling better! Merry Christmas!

Jamie said...

Look at all those toys! Chase must have been a very good boy. Merry Christmas McCarthys!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas!!

NIKKI said...

WOW look at all those toys! Chase must have been on the top of the good list! :) Looks like you had a great christmas!!

Sherry said...

How fun! Glad to see that he looks like he is feeling better :) Merry Christmas!