Thursday, December 13, 2007

Silly Chase

I always hear people talk about the difference between boys and girls. Girls get together and play sweetly with each other and their dolls. Boys run around like crazy. Well Chase has certainly proven his masculinity. He is constantly head butting,tacking & wrestling, jumping on the couch or running in circles. It is so funny. He has become much more talkative over the last few weeks as well.

Here's a short video of Chase tonight about half an hour before bedtime. I wish I would have broken out the camera earlier because he was acting so funny. But by the time I grab the camera, he had calmed down a lot (believe it or not)!

6 comments:

Bridget said...

What a ball of energy! You must chase him a lot! Libby is such a thinker... at that age, if she disappeared we knew where she'd be ... in her room reading. They get so much more daring over the 2nd year... I'll be thinking of you! ;)
(it is quite fun, but you'll hold your breath quite a bit)

JStraughan said...

I've got one word for you: RITALIN!

NIKKI said...

I WISH my girls played just sweetly together!! They would LOVE to be right next to him jumping like CRAZY!!!!

He is so funny!!

Adrienne said...

How funny! I know kaden will be just like that. He's already everywhere, as fast as his little knees will take him there. I can't imagine when he starts running.

gina said...

so cute!

let me know if you are around 12/26 or 27. Would love to hook up!

Danielle said...

I'm with Nikki -- Emily is such a crazy person, loving to "bonk" around on stuff. Cute video!