Sunday, December 9, 2007

Weekend Update

We did have a very busy weekend planned, but it just didn't work out that way. We were supposed to go to a Couple's Shower Friday night, a Christmas party Saturday night and the Hornets game tonight. I ended up getting so sick that I couldn't go anywhere, and just when I started feeling better, poor Chase started getting really sick. He is currently on round the clock breathing treatments and we're hoping that his airways clear up and we can keep him out of the hospital!

Needless to say, we ended up staying home all weekend. We did take Chase to a Santa breakfast on Saturday morning and tried to get his picture with Santa. Well this as close as we got...he was TERRIFIED! Poor baby!

Then today I took Chase for a wagon ride outside trying to cheer him up, and he passed out cold within 10 minutes.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Sorry that you and Chase were under the weather this weekend. Hope you both get well soon!

NIKKI said...

AWW sweet pics of him sleeping. We missed ya'll last night!! Hope you ALL get better soon! I hope Chase recovers fast! Call me if you need anything! I am off this week!!!!!

Adrienne said...

Poor baby! I'm glad you are better, and I hope he feels better too!

JStraughan said...

Poor little man! I hope you two feel better soon!

gina said...

I cannot believe he is wearing shorts! It is FREEZING up here.

gina said...

glad you're better. get well chase and stay well shane!

Bridget said...

Santa must look so scary when you're 1. Can you imagine not understanding who he is and having him reach out for you??? Makes me think of that scene in the Christmas Story. lol.
I am amazed you have such warm weather. My parents were telling me it was still in the 70s... we've been lucky to hit above the freezing point. Enjoy that warmth!

steele family said...

I have never seen a child sleep like that in a wagon. So funny! Hope you are feeling better.

Sherry said...

Poor Baby! He was worn out! Hope everybody is feeling better.