Monday, April 28, 2008

Counting Chase

Many of you know that Chase is not known for his patience (I don't know where he gets that from)! :-) Well the other day when he started to throw a fit because I couldn't make his juice fast enough, I asked him to calm down and to count to ten with me. I was amazed when I heard him actually doing it. I didn't even know that Chase could count! He gets a little stuck at five, six and seven (he thinks they're all six) but he knows the rest. What a smarty! Here's a short video of him counting in the tub tonight:

5 comments:

Bridget said...

AWWW! Great job Chase! It's amazing how much they just soak in at this age!

Jamie said...

Smart boy Chase!

Adrienne said...

So great!

steele family said...

great job, Chase!

JStraughan said...

I'm not surprised--pretty soon he'll be making his first SPREADSHEET!