Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Poor Baby!

On Sunday, Shane and I took Chase to the Urgent Care. He had a red throat, an ear infection and pink eye. My poor baby!

Today I took him to see his pediatrician because he seemed to be getting worse...and I was right. His ear infection is worse and he now also has a respiratory infection causing him to cough & sneeze constantly. Poor Chase is just miserable and I feel so helpless.

Here are some pics of him this morning while I was giving him a breathing treatment. He fell asleep in my computer chair, which is totally out of character for the Chase Man.

Hopefully the rocephin shot he got today will speed up the healing process!


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope he feels better soon!

steele family said...

Oh, no! I hope he feels better soon. That is heartbreaking!

Bridget said...

Poor baby! I hope he feels better soon!

JStraughan said...

Poor little man---he just can't seem to catch a break!

Jamie said...

Poor baby! Get well soon!

Sherry said...

Poor baby! The rocephin should work pretty quickly. Hope he gets better soon!

Julie and Tory said...

Hope he's feeling better. Poor little guy!

He looks like his Daddy sleeping in that chair. :)