Friday, May 16, 2008

Ouch!

Well I guess this is just another incident relating to the terrible twos...

This morning Chase was playing in Playland (the nursery at our gym) while I was working out. He loves it there and has made tons of friends. When I went to pick him up after my workout, they said that Chase and his friend Cooper had an incident. Cooper bit Chase on the face. They said he just latched on and Miss Lauren had to pull him off.

Chase responded by yelling "Cooooo-Per" and then cried for a few mintues. They said he took it like a man :-)

Poor Chase, he has tiny teeth marks on his face. He sure has been through a lot these past few days, but I assume there are many more to come...


4 comments:

Jamie said...

What's next?!?!?

JStraughan said...

Holy Crap! I hope Little Hannibal Lecter was reprimanded!!

NIKKI said...

Your life is getting quite interesting and he hasn't even hit two yet! :)

steele family said...

Poor baby! Emma did that to a child at church one night. I was mortified. I hope it heals quickly.