Monday, June 23, 2008

Long Overdue Haircut

Chase is not too fond of getting his haircut, so Shane and I have been waiting longer and longer between cuts. Well Chase's hair was getting very wavy and curly and bit out of control, so I decided today to take him.

Although, still not great, he did MUCH better than past haircuts, so hopefully it's starting to get better. They cut off so much hair, Chase just looks too grown up for me. It's amazing how much a haircut makes a toddler look like a "mini-man".

Before:

After:

7 comments:

NIKKI said...

Oh how cute! He looks like a big boy! They did a great job!

Jean Anne said...

what a very handsome little man :-)

steele family said...

I thought the same thing after Liam's haircut. It is amazing how much older it makes them look. He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, so cute! Can't wait to see it in person.

Adrienne said...

He's so handsome! I know what you mean though. After Kaden's haircut, I was sad because he doesn't look like a baby anymore.

kasey said...

Hey! Its been a long time, its Kasey Canulette. Your little boy is adorable! How have you been...send me your email and I will sned you our blog.

kasey said...

Guess I need to send you my email addy.... kaseymelancon@cox.net...so I can add you to our blog page.