Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy Weekend

Although Chase hasn't been feeling too well this past week, he had a fun, busy weekend! He had a great Sunday with visits from Conner & Mary Frances Bourg, Megan & Julia from next door (since it was their last day in the house...they moved across the lake yesteday) and Maw Maw and Pops.

He loved playing with everyone, but was still a bit clingy to Mama. He wasn't running a fever, but his behavior has been so extreme this past week, I just knew something was wrong. So I took him to the doctor this morning, and I was right...a bad ear infection in his left ear. And the doctor didn't see the tube in his left ear, so we're hoping it didn't fall out. We'll look again at his re-check visit.






3 comments:

steele family said...

Poor guy! I hate that he is having so much trouble with ear infections. Has anyone ever told you that it could be allergies? Being that I read so much about food allergies, I have seem lots of stuff about it being an indicator of food allergies, especially milk. I just thought I would throw that out there in case it helps!

JStraughan said...

Does this mean he may have to get tubes again?? Poor little man!

Bridget said...

Poor baby! I hope he's feeling well soon!