Friday, September 12, 2008

2 Year Checkup

Chase finally had his 2 year well check up today. He got his final vaccine and the flu shot (we don't take any chances with his respitory problems)!

I could hardly believe my eyes when the big boy weighed in on the scale. He is 33 pounds! My baby is HUGE! This puts him in the 90th percentile for weight. His height was 35.5 inches which puts him in the 75-90th percentile. I think we have a football player on our hands!

Another note to my sisters: his head was only in the 50-75th percentile so quick picking on my baby's melon!


8 comments:

Adrienne said...

He's growing so much! He and Kaden can play golf together sometime ;)

Jennifer Walker said...

Wow. Jack just weighed in at 32 pounds at the doctor yesterday. I'm not sure how tall he is.

Anonymous said...

Aww, we love his big melon :)

Jamie said...

He's a growing boy!

steele family said...

I thought he looked big in that picture on Jamie's blog. He is SO CUTE! I hope you are doing well.

NIKKI said...

Hes adorable playing golf!

Bridget said...

He's bigger than Libby! But then again, most babies around her age are. lol. He's adorable! Glad all is well.

Gina Ferrara said...

so adorable!