Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chase's Favorite Toys

I'm not sure if this is normal or not for a two year old, but Chase's two favorite toys are an empty coffee cup with the lid and a calculator. It cracks me up! I guess he's a product of his parents. He seems Mommy with the coffee and Daddy with the calculator. You can't pry either of those items away from him. He even naps with them in his crib! Hilarious!




P.S. If you tell Chase we're going to go get coffee, he replies with "YEAH!!! I so happy"!

P.S.S. Check out that belly :-)

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Too funny! Well, looks like he'll be successful. ;)

NIKKI said...

That is HYSTERICAL!

lenee said...

OMG, so funny. I hope this is some sort of indication of what the future holds for him.

I also hope that Dan Michael doesn't want to go to bed with a bottle of red wine b/c that's what he see's his parents with. Yowzer.

Gina Ferrara said...

Chase is the Michele I once knew! lol