Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gandy Fundraiser

Last night was the fundraiser for my sister and brother-in-law. It was a HUGE success and the evening turned out so much better than I could have ever expected. So many people pulled together to pull this evening off, and it went without a hitch. I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time and Julie and Tory are so grateful for everyone's support. I only had limited opportunities to break out my camera for pictures, so I'm sure there will be more to come once I see everyone else's pics.

Oh, and by the way, Tory walked all night long with limited use of his cane. He didn't even bring his wheel chair! His progress has been amazing!





8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad eveything turned out great. I'm sorry we couldn't make it!

Jamie said...

Tory looked AMAZING last night. I had a blast!

Adrienne said...

I'm so glad it went well. I wish we would have been in town to go. That's so awesome that Tory was walking!!

Anonymous said...

Michele, thank you so much for everything that you have done for me and my family. You are one of the most wonderful and amazing people I know. If it wasn't for people like you and Shane, I would't have come as far as I have in just this short period of time. I love you and I'm blessed to have you as my sister

Tory

Unknown said...

I'm so glad it went well, I really wish I could have been there! Tory's progress is amazing!

Bridget said...

Looks like fun! Glad it was a big success!!!

Lauren said...

Michele, you are very welcome for the shirt....hope it fits!!! Looks like you and your family did an amazing job! I am so upset that I couldn't make it! I obviously wanted to see everyone so badly! I'm so glad it all went well!

NIKKI said...

So glad we we got to come and we all had so much fun! You did an AWESOME job!