Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Chase has really been into Spiderman ever since we evacuated for Gustav with the Bourg's (Connor had a Spiderman toy that started it all....)

So this year for Halloween, Chase went as Spiderman and he was really into it. What a difference a year makes. Last Halloween, Chase wasn't really into it, but this year, he loved every bit of "Trick or Treating"! He was so much fun to take around the subdivision and the only reason why we came back by 8:00 tonight is because Mama's back was hurting and she was ready to call it a night.

As for his costume, I didn't even try it on until tonight b/c I just knew it was going to be too big, after all it was a size 4T. I had planned to keep Chase in a long sleeve shirt and pants under his costume, but I couldn't get the darn thing over his shoulders, it was too tight! Opps! So he went with just his diaper underneath and we barely got his Spider Suit on. I guess we know better for next year :-)

The last picture is of Chase taking his nap today. He has tried skipping his nap on me everyday this week. He normally goes down so easily but I haven't been able to get him to take a nap at all this week. But today I was determined, so I ended up rocking him to sleep and I didn't want to take the chance of moving him. Let's hope that this is the end of his "No Napping" phase!

Happy and safe Halloween!




8 comments:

Adrienne said...

How cute! Happy Halloween!

christy said...

he is sooo cute!! conner was spiderman too, of course!! looks like they both have the obsession - sorry! we'll have to get them together and take a pic!

NIKKI said...

AWWW he was a cute spiderman!!! Happy Halloween!!
Don't give up on the naps..they go through that phase every once in a while!
I agree each year gets better and better. Mine were HILARIOUS this year!!!

Bridget said...

So cute!!! I cannot believe he's in a 4T costume! He's growing like a weed! ;) Happy Halloween!

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Happy Halloween!

Melissa Overstreet said...

Oh My Gosh, Michele, is Chase on some kind of growth hormone? Connor is 4 and wore the same 4T Spiderman costume this year. It was very tight on him. But, I was still able to squeeze him in it without clothes too. It was so tight it almost looked in appropriate ;).

JStraughan said...

Awesome Costume--he looks precious. I wish we could have seen him!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute! I'm glad he had so much fun.