Sunday, November 16, 2008

Big Boy Bed

We just received the BIG BOY bed we ordered for Chase. We haven't tried putting him to bed in it yet, as his room still isn't finished. But we've been letting him play in there trying to get used to his new room!

Yesterday Shane took Chase to the USM football game. He said Chase had so much fun. They met MawMaw and Pops at the game and Pops bought Chase a new Eagle hat. Chase LOVES his new hat. It says one size fits all, but they didn't figure the size of Chase's noggin when they put that size on there :-) Maybe Santa will bring him a larger size for his head because for now his toy Seymour the Eagle has been wearing that new Eagles hat around the house!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room is really cute! I won't make a comment about his head since you already did that.

Adrienne said...

I like his new bed and bedding. Very cute!

NIKKI said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE bedding!!

Glad they had fun at the game! I hope you had fun too! I had fun taking pics of ya'll yesterday!!

Jamie said...

I didn't know they were there. Taylor and I were there too. Jes saw Shane's parent's but I guess she didn't see Shane and Chase.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I got to your blog from Feedjit! Just wanted to say congrats on the little girl. You're family will be very similar to mine! My little boy just turned 4 on November 1st and our little girl is 19 months! Never a dull moment I promise!

kasey said...

His room is cute, I am nervous about the big girl bed, cause then I know she will be able to just come onm out of her room when she pleases.... and wake me up during the night! =)

Anonymous said...

Chase was so cute when I saw them

mtvoltz said...

The bed came out so cute. Can't wait to see it in person.