Thursday, November 6, 2008

20 Weeks!

Here is my 20 week progression picuture. There certainly has been some serious growth since my last progression pic 5 weeks ago! I am feeling great and happy to know that we are halfway there to meeting our little peanut!

Also, most of you know how much Chase loves his blankie, LuLu. We have about 5 of them at home, but he's only allowed one at a time. Well Chase found where we were storing all the extra LuLus the other day and was in heaven! He ran into the kitchen with the biggest smile on his face, holding tight to all his blankies. It was quite the struggle to get him back down to one LuLu at a time!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

I think you are smaller than I was at 20wks during my 1st pregnancy.. I won't even look at pics of myself from either pregnancy for fear of depression. lol ;)

you look great! Hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Chase found the Jackpot!!

Michele, you still look AWESOME!!!

NIKKI said...

YOu don't look 20 weeks...of course my 20 weeks I was measuring closer to 32 weeks! :)
You look AWESOME!

Love that he still loves the Lulu!!! That face is priceless!

JStraughan said...

Looks like Chase hit the jackpot with that one--how funny!

You look amazing, as usual.

JStraughan said...

Hey, Julie and I said almost the same thing , and I didn't even read hers--how funny.

steele family said...

You look so great! I love the picture of Chase :) I bet his reaction was so funny.

Danielle said...

It would be great if you would please start looking pregnant. Thanks. :-)