Friday, December 12, 2008

25 Weeks!

With all the craziness of the snow yesterday, I forgot to take my 25 week progression picture. So here I am at 25 weeks and 1 day :-) I compared it to my 26 progression picture with Chase and I am carrying much higher this time. Both babies are boys, but I'm carrying so different this time (and I've gained a lot more weight this pregnancy)!

I feel pretty good with the exception of some circulation issues and back spasms. I have a little bit of more energy during the day, but I am horizontal by 9:00 most nights. My belly gets bigger and bigger every single day! Shane loves to rub my belly and Chase is constantly covering it up if Shane lifts my shirt to see it.

The other day, our friends Christy, Conner and Mary Frances Bourg stopped by for a visit. Mary Frances is about to have her first birthday. I picked her up and sat her on my lap, and Chase immediately responded with, "NO, that MY Mamma"! Uh-Oh! We may be in trouble.

As for the snow, it stopped snowing yesterday around noon. It snowed for 5 straight hours and our yard is still covered in snow today. Chase ran out this morning and asked me to take his picture in the snow. I guess he knows the drill.

25 weeks pregnant with Peanut:

26 weeks pregnant with Moosehead (Chase):

Chase playing in the snow this morning:

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

You look great! No snow for us though, oh well. Have fun.

Stephanie said...

You look great! You don't have a big belly in either picture!

Lauren said...

Michele! I looked like that at 8 weeks...I'm not joking...talk to Julie! You look amazing! Congrats about having another boy! Chase will have a best friend and a great wrestling partner!!!

Jamie said...

You look great! I can't believe there is still snow on the ground.

Gina Ferrara said...

wow, so much has happened since i last blogged. congrats on two boys. how is it finding out early this time? and you look great.

Sherry said...

You look wonderful, Michele! My stomach muscles must not have been as toned as yours. I cannot get over that you are 25 weeks!

steele family said...

Wow! You are so tiny. You look wonderful, I hope you are feeling good.

Bridget said...

You barely look 20wk much less 25! You look great! Hope you're feeling well and resting up when you can!

Julie and Tory said...

You still look awesome! You still have a non-pregnant face in this pregnancy.