Friday, February 20, 2009

35 weeks!

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant...only a month to go! At 32 weeks I stopped taking the brethine and felt a million times better. But at 34 weeks I "hit a wall"! I am officially ready to have our little peanut out of my belly and in my arms. I know we need to go a little longer, but physically and emotionally, I am ready :-) Pregancy needs to be 30 weeks, 40 weeks is just too long! Shane compares it to golf. He says it should be 14 holes because 18 is a little too long.

Here is my 35 week progression picture:


On Wednesday, Chase and I went to meet Shane at work downtown for lunch and then we met Carrie and Connor at the Aquarium. Chase had a blast waiting outside watching the ferry load and take off, but started to get a bit cranky at the aquarium since it was past his usual nap time.




Cute pics of Chase and Daddy:

11 comments:

Bridget said...

hard to see others having their babies... make the itch that much stronger! ; ) It won't be long!!!
You look so tiny for 35wks. This baby must be stretching out the entire length of your torso.
Hope you're feeling well!

Julie and Tory said...

You still look GREAT!

Chase & Shane look cute in their matching grey shirts.

Adrienne said...

You look so good! I'm with Bridget, all these babies makes my baby fever worse! :) Can't believe it's almost time.

steele family said...

Wow! It is getting so close now. That was the hardest time for me because I wanted to hold that baby so badly by this point. You look absolutely wonderful and I am so glad that you get to be off of the medicine a little while! Get lots of rest :)

Sherry said...

Michele, it'll be here before you know it. It's strange b/c as much as I was uncomfortable, it was strange and kinda sad to not be pregnant anymore :) I cannot explain it. I guess it's knowing that this is my last. You look wonderful. I am glad that you are feeling better off of your brethine. Take care and rest up!

Anonymous said...

Michele I am with everyone else. . . you look great! I hope the next few weeks fly by for you, and that everything goes well. I look forward to seeing pictures of your new "little peanut" soon.

Bridget said...

Oh A! I meant Michele's itch to have baby out! No scratchin' or itchin' going on here... not on my end anyway. I think Ad would be up for a couple more.. if only we could figure out a way for him to carry them to term. ; ) I do miss feeling their movements, but don't miss the 3rd trimester.

It won't be long, Michele! Have you started a poll for arrival date ???

Michele said...

Bridget, I didn't even think about that. I might go ahead and set that up :-)

JStraughan said...

I agree with everyone--you don't even look that big. You seem to be carrying smaller with this baby---he might have chances for a normal head size :-)

Can't wait to see my new little nephew (or niece--there's always a possibility)

Lauren said...

That is your 35 week picture!!!!!! You are one of the cutest preggo women in the world...my how I'm jealous! I looked like that, well never, but the belly size, I looked like that at like 20 weeks!!!! Looking like that, you should have even more later:)

kasey said...

By the way you look amazing! I was a house at 35 weeks with Rye!