Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fun Weekend

We had a great weekend. Saturday we celebrated my dad's birthday with our very first crawfish boil of the season. It was so yummy! My sister, Jamie and her family (who live in Houston) joined us via webcam, however they didn't get a chance to taste my dad's delicious crawdaddies over the internet :-) Chase had a blast playing Guitar Hero and taking a bath with Roo. Happy Birthday Dad, Callie, Sissy & Evan (we have so many family March birthdays, I can't believe we're going to add another to the mix)!

Today we celebrated Taylor's 3rd birthday. I cannot believe she is already three years old, it seems just like yesterday I was visiting Jamie in the hospital 18 weeks pregnant with Chase. They just grow up too fast.








3 comments:

christy said...

looks like a fun weekend! i love taylor's cake - precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had fun too! Tory really wants me to blog you playing Guitar Hero & shaking that booty, but I wouldn't do that to you. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun!!!