Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Chad McCrossen

This weekend, Shane stood in his friend Chad's (AKA "Squirrel") wedding. Chad and Katie were married at White Oaks Plantation today in Baton Rouge. For a while we were worried if Shane was going to be able to make the wedding, but luck would have it that both of us were able to attend the rehersal and wedding in Baton Rouge this weekend. It was a great time and I am so happy that I was able to share this day with them.

Also a huge thanks to Maw Maw & Pops for watching Chase so we were able to attend all the wedding festivities!

The Happy Couple

My Very Handsome Husband

Proof that I made it to the wedding at 39 weeks pregnant (sorry for the facial expression, I was in a bit of pain by the time we took this picture)

3 comments:

christy said...

so glad you were able to go to the rehearsal and wedding. i had a really fun time!!! i think you decided to go to the wedding so you could walk around, dance, eat a lot of food and then hopefully that would send you into labor. hopefully it will come in the next few days. btw, was it '98 or '99 - ha!!!

Allison B said...

Oh my gosh, what a coincidence, Katie's older sister Olivia is one of my closest friends from college! I'm so happy for Katie - she's such a sweetheart.
And they had such a beautiful day for their wedding...glad you were able to share in the fun!

NIKKI said...

You look GREAT! I guess little did you know at the time you would hold off just long enough! :)

Katie looks beautiful!