Sunday, April 26, 2009

Look Who's Smiling!

This morning Ethan started smiling and cooing for the first time. It was so adorable! It was the first time I saw some of his personality, I couldn't stop taking pictures of him.

This afternoon Shane was trying to take a little cat nap with Ethan, but Chase wanted some of the action too. In the end, none of them actually got any sleep.

Ealier this week, Carrie and Connor came over for a play date. Chase and Connor had lots of fun playing in the water and jumping in the kiddie space walk.








4 comments:

julie said...

So So Cute! Can't wait to see it in person.

I love the nap pictures & Ethan's crawfish onesie!

mtvoltz said...

Too cute!!! How is the breathing?

Gina Ferrara said...

Where did the month go? Gosh, the second kid's life seems to fly.

Lauren said...

Well, I wish I knew, you could've come, or I could've got you autographs! I got autographs for my neighbor who loves them and couldn't come! Christian is even cuter in person and his chest is like touching cement... literally!!!!I'm going next year if you want to go!!!!! It was AMAZING! Very personal and one-to-one! Your boys are so handsome!