Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy 1 Month Ethan!

Has it really been a month already?! I just cannot believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like we just got home from the hospital the other day, and now my baby Ethan is already a month old. I'm just enjoying my time with him so much that I want him to stay a baby forever.

Here is Ethan's 1 week and 1 month lamb pictures. His nose doesn't really look like the picture does in his 1 month. I think he is flaring his nostrils trying to make his nose look wider because his daddy always makes fun of his pointy "beak" that Ethan inherited from his mommy.

Here are some pics from yesterday when Ethan, Chase and I visited Boo Boo and Rylie at Mammy's house. When we got home, Chase tried out his Diego underwear before bath time. He wore them for over half an hour without "getting Diego wet". Hopefully we're heading closer to potty training days.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think i ever hear you saying "i wish he could stay a baby forever" at 2:00 AM

Bridget said...

crazy, right? I keep looking at Logan wondering where my baby went. They grow too fast... but I agree... I cannot believe it's been a month already! ack!

Stephanie said...

Happy 1 month, Ethan! He is so cute and sweet! We had fun visiting today!

steele family said...

so cute! happy 1 month!!

julie said...

Happy 1 month Ethan! He is such a cutie!

kasey said...

Those videos were great! It was in Abita...it was more fun for the young kids. We just drank beer and ate crawfish!

NIKKI said...

Happy one month Ethan!

JStraughan said...

I swear I still see his Momma in that little face :-) Give Ethan (and Chase)kisses from Nannie. . I hate not being able to hold him!!!