Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ethan's Birth Videos

Here are two short videos from Ethan's birth. Don't worry, I spared you from the 25 minutes my sister, Lindsey, recorded of me just pushing (and Lindsey, I think we need to revisit the boundaries of the video camera) :-)

We had a full house in my delivery room. My sisters Lindsey and Julie spent the night in the hospital with Shane and I and my mom ran in as I was pushing. Then we had Dr. Lobello, a nurse and a surgical tech. Ethan was the 9th person to enter the room. My dad was cheering outside the door and calling our cell phones as I pushed and my sister Jamie was stuck in Houston. Shane's parents were staying with Chase at our house. It's totally not what I expected, but it was an amazing experience!



5 comments:

julie said...

Aww, so sweet. Thanks for letting me crash the birth. It was so great to see my godchild enter the world!

Anonymous said...

It's not as easy as it looks. Holding 1 of your legs, videoing and very excited to want to play with Ethan. I forgot for a moment that i wasnt working... my bad. You looked great though! haha
Sissy

Adrienne said...

So sweet!

NIKKI said...

SOOO SWEET Michele.. Had tears in my eyes! I will never get tired of hearing that first baby cry!

Gina Ferrara said...

i loved your videos, so sweet.