Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy 2 Months, Ethan!

Our Little Man turned two months old today! Things have definitely gotten a lot easier lately. We're now on a schedule so the day is easier to plan.

Last night, Ethan went 9 hours without a feeding! Unfortunately, he insists on skipping the late evening bottle (10:30 pm) instead of the middle of the night bottle. We tried for weeks waking him up at 10:30 to feed him one last time before bed so he would go longer in the night, but we could never wake him up enough to eat more than an ounce. It was pointless. So we tried skipping that feeding and he still wakes up at the same time (around 3:00 am). Last night he ate at 6:30, went to bed around 8:30 and didn't wake up until 3:30. Yeah!!!! I hope this means we're getting close to sleeping through the night!

Here is Ethan for his 2 month lamb picture. Sorry he's in his crawfish outfit again, but it's getting so tight and I wanted to get one more wear before he outgrows it.

Ethan at 1 month:

Ethan playing with Daddy after his lamb picture this morning

The first picture is Chase helping himself to "breakfast" while I feed Ethan in the morning. The second picture is the same day, Chase helping himself to a "snack" while I once again feed Ethan. Chase clearly is a fan of chips. Don't worry Collins...they're both Frito Lay :-)

6 comments:

Bridget said...

AWWW! Happy 2 months! He's growin'! I'm happy things are a little more settled. I wonder if it's 2nd child syndrome? they wake at 3 to get the attention or something? (if so, what does #3 do? Kerri? I'm not finding out) Logan did the same thing... dropped the 10p, and woke at 2 or 3a for a few months. Someone else I know said her second did this as well.
Chase looks like he's grown SO much! A big boy!
you are definitely blessed!

Adrienne said...

They both look great! I can definitely see Ethan has grown from the last lamb pic. So cute!

christy said...

they are both so cute michele! keep buying the chips - you're supporting our retirement :)

NIKKI said...

Happy Two months...love that he is supporting Beck and Collins!

mtvoltz said...

OMG they grow up so fast. I don't think I am ready for that.

Both boys are too cute.

Anonymous said...

They are both so adorable! By the way, I love the name Ethan. That's Sims' middle name :)