Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy 3 Months, Ethan!

Ethan turned 3 months old on Monday. He is doing so many things. I swear, Ethan is one of the happiest, laid back babies I've ever encountered. He is always smiling and he talks up a storm at the top of his lungs. It's rare to hear him cry. I just can't get over how happy he always is. Since we started adding rice cereal to his bottles (for his reflux), Ethan has really started to fill out. I just love those rolls on his legs!

Ethan at 3 months

Ethan at 2 months

While the Straughan family was in town visiting last week, my sister helped me out and babysat Ethan while I took Chase to a couple of doctor's appointments (thank you so much, Nanny)!!


Chase and Ethan already love each other so much...it's absolutely adorable!


Happy Father's Day to everyone! I had the boys dress like Shane on Father's Day. I thought it was so cute, but Shane totally made fun of me for it. Chase really enjoyed playing golf with his daddy, and he's actually pretty good at it, too.



We've been doing a lot of tummy time per instructions by Ethan's physical therapist. Poor baby really dislikes it, so it usually only lasts about 4 minutes at a time.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Both boys are precious! Ethan is getting so big and filling out. I hope Shane had a good Father's Day! Have fun at the beach!

Adrienne said...

Wow he has grown so much. He looks a lot like Chase to me in that 3 month pic. I love the matching father-son shirts for father's day. Kyle would totally make fun of me too, but oh well!

steele family said...

He has filled out a LOT in one month! Happy 3 months, Ethan. He is adorable :)

steele family said...

He has filled out a LOT in one month! Happy 3 months, Ethan. He is adorable :)

Jamie said...

I love the matching shirts. Too cute!

JStraughan said...

I had fun, too and I already miss my boys :-( We'll see you all again in July!!

P.S. The matching shirts are gay
Love, Nannie

Gina Ferrara said...

Ethan is gorgeous (looks just like you). I LUV those rolls, my little Ruby has them, too.

Cali is beautiful, looks just like Jamie. Wow!!

julie said...

Happy 3 months, my little man! You are just too cute!