Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Pics

My sister, Jamie, and her kids are in town so we went over to my mom's house this weekend to visit with them. We didn't get home until 9:30, well past Chase's bedtime. I took Ethan out of the car first and put him to bed. When I went back to the car to get Chase, this is how I found him:


It's hard work being this cute!

I took advantage of the fact all four of us were dressed this weekend for a birthday party and asked my wonderful neighbors to take a rare picture of the four of us! This was the best attempt to get all four of us looking at the camera. Now if we could get all of us to smile at the same time, too :-)

4 comments:

julie said...

Cute family pic! I like your dress - I may have to borrow that. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the family pic! Y'all are just too cute!

Gina Ferrara said...

it is so tough to get a family photo these days for us too. chase in the car made me laugh and ethan, wow, he's gorgeous!

mtvoltz said...

Great looking family.
Chase is so cute and unpredictable.