Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 4 Months, Ethan!

My precious little angel turns 4 months old today. Time seems to be flying passed me. Every day Ethan seems to get cuter and happier and big brother Chase is completely in love with his little bro. It is so amazing to watch them interact together and to see how much they love each other. Chase is constantly kissing and hugging all over Ethan and Ethan smiles at Chase no matter how much Chase is smothering him. I love to watch Ethan's eyes as he follows Chase around the room all the while bearing a huge grin. These two little guys are already the best of friends.

Ethan at 4 months:

Ethan at 3 months:

Ethan's Baptism was this past Sunday. After the ceremony, all the family headed back to our house for some of Tory's FANTASTIC cooking. Thank you so much Tory for preparing all the food for us. You really made the day easy for me to relax!

Godparents Gary (Shane's uncle) and Julie (my sister):








10 comments:

christy said...

he's so cute and chubby (in a good way)! i love how all the boys are sporting different colored polos in the kids' pic.

Boo Boo said...

I am so happy to be Ethan's godmother (or Christian witness) :)

Happy 4 months, my handsome little godchild!

JStraughan said...

I am so glad we could be there! Thnaks for letting me crash on your couch!!!

JStraughan said...

Oh crap---'Thanks'

Jamie said...

So sweet that Chase loves Ethan so much. What a great pic of the grandkids.

Adrienne said...

He's getting so big. The pictures from the baptism are great.

Stephanie said...

Happy 4 months, Ethan. He's a cutie!

I love your dress too!

mtvoltz said...

Holy cow! All the kids are growing up so fast.
Ethan is adorable!

Gina Ferrara said...

wow, ethan looks exactly like you!

NIKKI said...

AWW sweet pics!