Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend I took the boys to Biloxi for an overnight visit with Jamie and Taylor. We had such a great time and really appreciate Jamie's hospitality. On Saturday we went over to Ms. Marcia's house to go swimming. That night Chase and Taylor took a bath together and Jamie and I enjoyed some nice wine and a fantastic shrimp dinner (prepared by Jamie herself)!

Chase started off sleeping pretty well that night, but by midnight he was crying and I knew I was in trouble. I only ended up getting about 4 hours of sleep which made taking care of the kiddos on Sunday a little difficult (Shane was out of town in Houston on his annual "boys" trip).

Ethan was an angel all Saturday, but something set him off on Sunday. He was extremely fussy all day Sunday and Monday. It's very unlike him to be so upset and he is still showing some fussiness today. I'm not sure what's going on with my little man, but hopefully he will be back to himself soon!



Thumbsucker?

Brotherly Love

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Sounds fun! Hope Ethan is better.

JStraughan said...

glad you had fun--I'm sure DADDY did :-)

Could Ethan be teething???

NIKKI said...

LOVE the kisssing pics!

Gina Ferrara said...

you are brave going it solo. i'm proud of you.

Jamie said...

We had a great visit with the McCarthys. Thanks for coming to visit. Hope we can do it again soon.